We’re looking for a top-notch, data-driven individual to lead and support reporting, insights, and data infrastructure initiatives in partnership with our Product & Business Analytics teams in San Francisco.
As a Product & Business Analyst, you'll be a key member of our pioneer analytics team in the Philippines. You will develop and lead initiatives to maintain a productive data analytics environment; inform product feature development across our Customer, Pro, and Marketplace teams; and understand key business metrics and trends. You will work cross-functionally with our Product Analytics and Business Analytics teams.
What you’ll do
- Proactively analyze large data sets and uncover insights to improve our product features or business performance
- Increase Analytics team productivity by improving key data tables.
- Become an expert in relevant metrics and data analysis to quickly aid in decision making.
- Become a valuable SQL resource - able to quickly and accurately create queries to drive projects and internal data requests.
- Collaborate with Product & Business Analysts day-to-day, and with additional product development and go-to-market team members as needed
- Contribute to our team and company culture through peer collaboration, training, coaching and personal development.
What will make you a perfect fit for this role
- 5+ years of work experience
- 2+ years of SQL or other query languages experience
- Experience using analytics tools
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent decision making skills with the ability to process large amounts of data to determine the best possible solution
- Strong cross-functional teamwork and project management experience
- Proactive in identifying opportunities and starting projects that will drive our business goals
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with visualization, data storytelling and insights
What would be nice for you to have (i.e. basic technical understanding of the following)
- Previous experience in Product or Business Analytics
- Knowledge of advanced Excel functions, Google Sheets, Mode, or Tableau
- Project management experience