Niantic seeks a Stock Administrator to join our Finance Team and lead all aspects of our equity program. Our ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to work with all levels of the organization to develop, implement and maintain best-in-class equity systems and processes at a rapidly-growing, global company along with a passion to deliver the highest quality of customer service. Does this sound like you? Read on. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Lead day-to-day equity maintenance tasks, including processing new equity awards, reviewing equity transactions, terminations, cancellations, repurchases, etc.
- Maintain equity database to ensure relevant materials remain current and that the accuracy of employee and equity data are maintained.
- Partner with HR, Legal, Tax and Finance on a regular basis to ensure smooth operations.
- Prepare routine reporting on the Company’s equity transactions and cap table.
- Develop and maintain process documentation to ensure that all required filings are made accurately and on time.
- Recommend and implement methods to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the function.
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants and cross-functional partners, including responding to ad hoc inquiries.
- Support internal programs to educate employees about their stock grants and other equity topics.
- Prepare work-papers in support of regular external audits.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest relevant laws and regulations.
- Complete various reporting, month-end close and special projects as necessary.
- Assist with dilution and stock-based expense forecasting.
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You have your CEP or other relevant certification.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of meaningful experience overseeing stock operations.
- You have prior equity software experience (Shareworks experience a plus).
- You are hardworking and able to collaborate with inside/outside subject matter experts to obtain guidance on complex matters.
- You have exceptional analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- You have intermediate to strong Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.).
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a self-starter and great teammate, with experience working in a dynamic environment.
- You have the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- You have experience leading international stock operations.
- You have an understanding of the relevant US GAAP (ASC 718) and SEC regulations.
- You have worked in stock admin at a fast-growing company that transitioned from private to public.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.