Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
Clutter is hiring for a Warehouse Senior Lead position to help lead a team in our 105k sq. ft. Des Moines warehouse and manage inbound/outbound operations. The role will start as a swing shift (mid-afternoon - late evening) role and may transition to an overnight role. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Supervisor.
What You Get:
- Competitive pay
- Career development
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, vision and dental benefits for you and your family
- Stock Options: Own a piece of this Google-backed tech start-up!
- Oversee Clutter’s inbound and outbound transfer operations for Clutter's Des Moines warehouse
- Provide performance coaching and counseling to Warehouse Associates and Leads
- Manage quality assurance for all transfer operations
- Delegate task assignments and utilization for a team of 20+ warehouse workers
- Troubleshoot customer inventory issues and manage all exception handling
- Facilitate loading / unloading of items onto transfer trucks
- Move, pack, scan, and palletize items safely (items often weigh more than 50 lbs)
- Ensure proper training and safety of new and existing employees
- Perform frequent quality checks
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in warehousing/logistics
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility concerning hours & shifts to accommodate a cyclical business
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
- Comfortable with technology (e.g. navigating a computer and iPhone App)
- Willingness to work hard and get your hands dirty at a fast-growing start-up