We are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to join the team at Niantic! This role acts as the nexus of communication between external partners and internal teams, handling a high capacity of campaigns to optimize the performance of Niantic’s Sponsored Locations product for partners. You, as the Partner Manager, will own all components of the partner relationship to increase engagement, ensure retention and deliver satisfaction including maintaining the partners’ happiness level, growing the relationship through campaign execution and driving renewals. We are looking for an enthusiastic teammate who thrives in an ambitious environment, and possesses a mastery of relationship management, both internally and partner-facing.
- Serve as primary liaison to partners, leading accounts, supporting and responding to requests in a swift and responsive manner to ensure partners are happy and issues are resolved quickly.
- Collaborate closely with Strategic Business Development Manager to ensure well-executed handoffs, and to develop, maintain and grow partner relationships; optimizing for shared goals and objectives.
- Build and streamline internal processes and improvements.
- Drive customer success by promoting the best methodologies, accelerating feature adoption, sharing and discovering new ways to add new value through Niantic’s games.
- Drive growth and increase the LTV of partners through campaigns to upsell or renew, while developing an understanding of partners’ business challenges and goals, as well as, the AdTech competitive landscape.
- Work closely with the Cross-functional teammates to help plan and execute campaigns and promotions, build case studies and customer success narratives and provide a feedback loop from partners.
- Ensure partner retention and enthusiastically lead and execute partner renewals.
- Convert partners into advocates through quantitative result analysis, external reviews, case studies or referrals.
- You have 5+ years of relevant job experience (e.g. Customer Success or Account Management) handling multi-million dollar accounts, specifically for an AdTech or Digital Media product.
- You have a BA/BS degree in business, communications, marketing, or related area of study (or equivalent practical experience).
- You are a native level Japanese, along with business level English which is a must.
- You are data-driven, and a strategic thinker who is able to work cross-functionally with Product/Marketing teams.
- You are adaptive to change and has the ability to learn quickly.
- You have experience leading a high volume of tasks and comfortable with self-managed prioritization.
- You have a track record of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- You have experience and ease in building and handling C-level relationships.
- You have significant experience planning and measuring feature campaigns to drive product adoption.
- You are innately collaborative; have shown mastery of cross-functional leadership.
- You have the ability to excel in a partner-facing, consultative role developing complex / strategic accounts.
- You are dedicated, insightful and solutions-focused.
- You have strong familiarity/knowledge of Niantic games, it’s community, and gaming communities.
- You are fluent in Mandarin Chinese and/or Korean.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg and Zurich