Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 800+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
We are looking for a driven and high-performing leader with a passion for process to oversee a team of 100+ warehouse Supervisors, Leads and Associates responsible for receiving, storing & shipping all customer belongings throughout the entire Southern CA area. This role is based out of our new 330k sq. ft. warehouse in Fontana, CA, and will report directly to our Southern CA Regional Manager. The Warehouse Manager will work a schedule that covers both our afternoon and evening operations, with approximate daily hours from 12pm - 9pm.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits for you and your family
- Stock Options (own a piece of this rapid growth tech start-up)
- Management Training & Development
What we ask:
- Manage a team of Supervisors, Leads, and Associates: Align workload, people management, and process objectives.
- Implement process: Responsible for aligning Supervisors and their teams around new processes and for execution.
- Train & develop: Responsible for all training, including new and existing team members.
- Weekend Availability: Work 5 days per week, with one of those days a Saturday or Sunday
- Manage day-to-day warehouse operations within your market and facility
- Identify coaching opportunities and structure training for your team
- Implement and iterate on processes in a rapid change/growth environment
- Solve complex inventory/customer issues and escalations
- Analyze and draw insights from data to improve processes
- Collaborate frequently with our Product and Engineering teams to continually improve our supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 8+ years of relevant professional work experience in warehousing/distribution centers
- 5+ years of operations leadership experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to leverage data to identify trends and drive decisions
- Direct experience managing a large workforce of hourly employees
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
- Willingness to work hard and get your hands dirty at a fast-growing start-up