Live events are at the core of Niantic games and highlight our real-world social experience at its best. Niantic is looking for an Event Coordinator to assist in conceptualizing and executing events both small and large within the Marketing department. This role would support Niantic’s live events initiatives and community efforts across multiple Niantic products. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- You will plan, prepare and execute Niantic marketing events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- You will lead event logistics with various internal partners and vendors to execute live events around the world.
- Build and keep detailed schedules, ensuring key achievements are met on time and deadlines aren’t missed.
- You will learn and use marketing analytics tools to measure overall impact of events and compile recaps in an efficient manner.
- Lead staffing vendors to ensure hired event staff are trained and represent the Niantic brand appropriately will be part of your role.
- Assist in maintaining marketing communications around various event initiatives across owned channels.
- Work with PR team to organize press and media coverage for live events.
- Make sure to stay within your event budgets to avoid cost overruns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive alignment on your exciting event concepts that will make a lasting positive impact on our fans in attendance.
- You have 2-3 years of experience putting on consumer-facing events in the tech or gaming space.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- You have strong social skills and love details.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication.
- You have business level communication in German & English.
- Real passion for building communities and connecting people in real live.
- You have a passion for travel and would be willing to work on weekends as needed.
- You are familiar with Pokémon GO and Ingress.
- You are proficient in G Suite.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.