Who are we?
Thanx helps offline retailers build deeper, data-driven relationships with their best customers by integrating loyalty, feedback, referrals, and personalized marketing tools.
Thanx is backed by some of the best VCs including Sequoia Capital and Icon Ventures. We recently raised a $17.1M Series B to accelerate the company’s growth. We have, since then, grown the team by 250% and seen significant increases in key business metrics including user count, transactions processed, and MRR.
We are in the early stages of growth but well on our way to significant success. We Welcome Diverse Perspectives. We Focus On What Matters. We Find A Way. We Value Empathy Over Ego. We Say “Thanx” Genuinely. We literally say "Thanx" to each other in team meetings every week, as corny as it may be.
Who Are You?
You are a high energy, highly organized individual who is passionate about building strong relationships. You are nimble and quick to adapt to changing priorities for your merchants and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your mentors would describe you as intelligent, detail-oriented, and resourceful. You can demonstrate positive collaboration and teamwork through past experiences. You don’t need step-by-step directions to complete a task, but instead, spend time and energy building your own solutions.
As a National CSM, you will manage all aspects of the Customer Success cycle for key accounts from onboarding, to launch/implementation and strategic ongoing account management. As a core member of our Merchant Success team, you will work directly with our new and existing Thanx merchants to ensure they are successful and grow their business using Thanx tools. Your day-to-day will include project management, coordination with multiple external merchant contacts, timely and helpful customer support, merchant implementation meetings and tasks, as well as in-depth presentations on program insights.
- Be well-versed in managing a portfolio of complex customers who are 30+ location, brick and mortar merchants in the restaurant, retail, and service industry.
- Build deep relationships with and create value for CEO, CMO, CFO, COO as well as key partners and influencers; Consistently exceed merchant expectations with your level of commitment and ability to deliver under tight timelines and limited bandwidth to create merchants who will publicly rave about their Thanx experience.
- Be comfortable and experienced in presenting to C-Suite executives, rolling out training programs to multi-level contacts and developing and executing robust marketing plans with established marketing executives.
- Own project management, maintaining comprehensive project plans, clearly executing an onboarding, launch and account management strategy that allows other company resources (Sales, Product, Engineering, Leadership Team) to easily engage and align in the process.
- Negotiate difficult conversations with customers without management oversight; Leverages experience to confidently make educated decisions/ recommendations
- Ability to glean valuable merchant insights to identify key pain points for the customer and turn these insights into feedback for future Product/Engineering roadmap.
- Quickly master product capabilities and administration tools to add value and demonstrate expertise; Research customer issues on your own and provide solutions without leaning on the guidance of peers, product and engineering or requesting management escalation.
- Willingly support peers and management by filling in where there are coverage gaps or opportunities to make others in the organization more successful.
- Possesses a willingness and grit to go above and beyond role description or standard working hours to deliver impactful results.
You must have:
- 5-7 years of software/B2B customer success, project management or related experience
- An understanding of startup environment and willingness to break through walls.
- Strong written and verbal skills and enjoy speaking to a crowd
- A BA/BS
- A blended creative and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Familiarity with conventional software, like Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Start-up experience or experience in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills and knowledge of SQL/Excel a plus
Ready to change your life? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Thanx will consider qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.