Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
As a Frontend Engineer with a high bar for excellence, you will anchor our growing teams as we scale into additional markets. You will join a quickly growing core team of engineers building applications and developing our vertically integrated solutions from the ground up. You are product-minded and committed to delivering the best user experience. Be comfortable writing client code that interacts with a server and be able to design and implement data models.
As a Frontend Engineer - you will:
- Design, implement and launch highly-visible user-facing features and web applications
- Write performant and testable frontend code for high performance optimization, maintainability, and scalability
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other engineers on the team
What we're looking for:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3-5 years of experience developing front end software with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (ReactJS, Vue, Angular, etc.) and tooling (like webpack)
Plusses include any of the following:
- Experience architecting Single Page Applications
- Working on mobile optimized websites
- Experience with complex front-end projects such as migrating a mature app from AngularJS to ReactJS