LeadGenius is the first data management platform that combines technology and human intelligence at scale to build on-demand data sets.
We enhance go-to-market teams for some of the largest companies in the world by providing highly actionable personalized and accurate B2B lead information to drive global revenue growth. Our global team of researchers, combined with data science, delivers customized B2B lead generation, lead enrichment, and data hygiene services paired with our best-in-class B2B data usage guidance. Our data service is unmatched in quality, customer service, and B2B data expertise.
LeadGenius is looking for a brilliant product designer who can produce beautiful user interfaces for the next generation of our customer software currently in development.
You will be instrumental in designing a data management platform that is used by some of the largest fortune 500 companies in the world. Our platform enables our customers to grow through better managing their go-to-market data and an understanding of how that data has impacted their business.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Lead and execute the design effort needed for top priority projects specified by our product team
- Drive and maintain a user experience roadmap independent of product initiatives
- Produce and maintain a style guide for application development
- Work closely with the rest of the product team to conceptualize or solidify designs for new features and products
- Produce varying levels of designs ranging from wireframes to click prototypes as needed
- Work closely with engineers to clarify designs and ensure that development meets design standards
- Gather design and user experience feedback from internal stakeholders and customers as needed to produce high-quality designs
Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field – M.S. preferred.
- Experience developing web applications. Medium-to-large, multi-tiered web applications a big plus.
- Experience with application frameworks such as Django or Flask.
- Experience with business applications (sales, marketing, recruiting, advertising, etc.) a big plus.
- Extensive experience in SQL and relational database. Experience with NoSQL plus.
- Experience with API design and distributed back-end systems a plus.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a functioning designer
- Experience working at a fast-paced and highly innovative startup environment
- An amazing level of attention to detail
- Highly proficient using sketch and other wireframing tools
- Experience using Jira
- Excellent time management skills (you don’t miss deadlines)
- A willingness to go above and beyond what the job requires (you’re the first person to raise your hand)
- The ability to understand complex operational, data, and system related problems
- The ability to articulate your design vision using excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing complex enterprise B2B software
- Experience producing designs that communicate an outcome to a user through data visualization
- Domain expertise in Sales or Marketing tech (bonus)
- Knowledge of sales and marketing operational process (bonus)
- Knowledge of how to use Salesforce (bonus)