Do you want to lead product team of a massive geospatial multiplayer entertainment platform, unlike anything that has existed ever before? As AR technology becomes more advanced, more applications will be created by third parties taking advantage of the cutting edge the Niantic Real World Platform. We’re looking for a product leader to help us bring some of the most sophisticated AR technology to developers all over the planet. This position is not eligible for TN visa sponsorship.
- Own all aspects of product roadmap and feature development for the Niantic Real World Platform.
- Determine and refine Niantic’s platform strategy and key differentiators in an increasingly competitive market.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as operations and marketing to scale publishing of successful titles developed on Niantic's platform.
- Establish Niantic as the best in class solution for a wide audience of AR developers.
- Adaptability to hire, retain, and mentor a highly technical team of product managers.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven success building highly differentiated, best-in-class cloud-based technology platforms loved by developers.
- Built, shipped, and managed pioneering cloud platforms at tremendous scale.
- Extensive experience recruiting and leading platform product teams.
- Mission oriented and motivated by Niantic’s goal of using technology to get people outside into the physical world to experience real world social interaction.
- Ability to deliver and productionize advanced research in CV and AR into innovative product features.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.