stensul is hiring a Solutions Consultant to work with our Sales team in the pre-sales process. The Solutions Consultant will act as a trusted advisor to prospects, working to show stensul’s value through custom demos, ROIs, and ad-hoc projects. Our mission is to turn our prospects into stensul champions at the earliest stages in their journey to becoming a stensul customer.
WHO WE ARE
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for a talented Solutions Consultant to work with our customers to show the benefits and value of stensul’s email creation platform. Working from our Chelsea office in NYC as part of the Sales team, you will get to work with some of the coolest brands out there on a diverse range of projects - we promise no two days will be the same! You will assist from discovery all the way to conceptualizing the solution that meets the needs of our customer. You’ll be expected to help our customers uplevel their email program in new and inventive ways using the stensul platform. This position is based in our office in NYC, but may require occasional travel.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining knowledge of stensul’s product, integrations, and services of the company and its competitors. Developing strong and trusted relationships with the prospects and the sales organization will be a key to success in this role.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Create and deliver clear, concise custom product demonstrations to potential clients
- Lead discovery calls to define requirements and specifications for custom development
- Accurately scope the product and services needed for customers to achieve their goals
- Build business cases/ROIs to clearly show stensul’s value to the organization
- Conduct knowledge transfers internally to ensure all teams at stensul can provide the proper ongoing support and services
- Create sales support material to represent the solution offering to the prospect
- Conduct competitive intelligence and be able to show the value proposition of stensul
- Manage prospect expectations, deliverables, and relationships
- Assist Sales in providing assistance with product / project proposals
- Participate in RFPs, marketing and trade shows (as needed)
- Maintain and manage the company demo account
- Work closely with our Product team to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements and ensure post-sales build times are met
- Formalize and refine processes pre-sale for technical and services consulting
WHO YOU ARE
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Experience designing digital marketing technology solutions, preferably for email
- Experience with business and technical specification gathering
- Understanding of business structures, transformation projects and showing the value of a new technology in an organization
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS (ideally for email)
- Familiarity with ESP proprietary languages
- An understanding of REST, SOAP and XML APIs
- Excels working with international teams (we have an office in Buenos Aires)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!