Niantic Marketing drives community-focused initiatives for our global audience of tens-of-millions of users, leveraging key partnerships and creative campaigns that reflect the spirit of our company's mission.
We are seeking a Direct Marketing Manager to work on a variety of lifecycle campaigns via omnichannel, including but not limited to, email, in-app messages, push notifications, and SMS. This role will be responsible for campaign development, implementation, and reporting.
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns across Niantic products.
- Facilitate long-term drip campaigns and marketing automation workflows.
- Gather and interpret data to translate campaign results into marketing recommendations.
- Conduct user segmentation, list management, A/B testing and user surveys to measure and optimize marketing performance over the lifecycle.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, Liberal Arts, or a related field.
- You have 4 years or more experience in a lifecycle marketing or growth marketing role, preferably in the gaming or mobile app industry.
- You have a track record of creating marketing campaigns across a variety of communication channels.
- You have experience working closely with Product and Engineering team to set up attributes and triggered events based on user lifecycle management needs.
- You demonstrate excellent writing skills.
- You demonstrate excellent analytical skills.
- You have proven HTML and debugging skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to collaborate effectively with a global cross-functional team.
- You have experience with a mobile-first omnichannel platform, like Braze or Leanplum.
- You have experience with liquid logic.
- You have experience in conducting user surveys and marketing research.
- You understand terms like IP reputation, SDK and API.
- You have conducted a/b tests and understand basic concepts like holdout experiment and statistical significance.
- You are experienced in Adobe Photoshop.
- You have knowledge in CAN SPAM ACT and GDPR.
- You are naturally drawn to solving problems with code.
- You are passionate about Niantic’s games!
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.